P3 Hub LatAm
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce the inaugural P3 Hub LatAm conference will be coming to Miami on October 16 2017 preceding the third annual P3 Hub South. The event will begin with a full-day conference followed by a series of roundtable sessions and networking drinks reception.
P3 Hub LatAm will bring together senior level speakers to outline the opportunities and challenges for financing infrastructure in Latin America. It will cover the future of infrastructure finance in Latin America, current pipeline of projects and the potential for new deals whilst giving lots of opportunities to network with public officials, investors, contractors and advisors.
P3 Hub LatAm will provide a unique platform to discuss strategies to improve project preparation and how to mitigate risks in financing infrastructure. There will be case studies on how to deliver transportation and social infrastructure through PPPs and a series of panels, presentations and face-to-face discussions giving attendees all the information they need to play a part, or continue to play a part in developing this exciting region for PPPs.
The P3 Hub LatAM event is your chance to be at the forefront of the latest deals to hit the market and find out where the opportunities lie and this year will be proceeded by P3 Hub South which can be booked alongside the event.
- The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to develop energy efficiency P3s across Brazil....Read More
- 04/10/2017Authorities request prison for AndradeColombia’s Comptroller's Office and the Attorney’s Office have requested prison for former ANI chief, Luis Fernando Andrade....Read More
- Public authority Corsan has launched a public consultation as part of its plans to implement a sanitary sewage project in Rio Grande do Sul....Read More
- 03/10/2017Consultant sought for Ecuador metro P3The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest (EoI) for an urban transport P3 in Ecuador....Read More
- 02/10/2017Mexico agrees $13bn infra proposalsThe government of Mexico has created Special Economic Zones (SEZ) to deliver $13bn of private sector infrastructure investment....Read More
- 29/09/2017$1bn infra fund for PeruPeru’s Pension Fund Administrators (AFP) has a $1bn fund ready to invest in infrastructure projects within the country....Read More
- 28/09/2017US firm sought for Brazil airport planA Brazilian state is seeking a US firm to select five airports best positioned for a P3 structure or concession....Read More
- 28/09/2017Investors added to Colombia road P3Two international investors have been added to complete the private sector investment in the Pacific Highway Connection 2 road....Read More
- 27/09/2017Honduras awards road P3Public authority, Coalianza, and the Ministry of Infrastructure and Public Works (Insep) have awarded the West Corridor P3....Read More
- 26/09/2017Argentina sets P3 pipelineThe Ministry of Finance has defined 50 P3 projects to deliver in the coming years....Read More